Monday, April 28, 2008

More Books!

I finished another session of my Temple University “Sneak Peek at Next Year’s Bestsellers” class last week:
(http://amb-hercules.ftwash.temple.edu/CourseStatus.awp?~~08B8340).

We had a great time! What a great group of people in this class – great readers all! Thank you, class! We had some great discussions.

This time we read four books:

Stealing Athena by Karen Essex

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski

A Proper Knowledge by Michelle Latiolais

Hallam’s War by Elizabeth Payne Rosen

If you’re thinking that you haven’t heard of these books, that’s because they haven’t been published yet. That’s the “Sneak Peek” part of the class – we get to read ‘em BEFORE they’re published, thanks to some wonderful publishers who participate in my program.

I’ve already had the pleasure of blogging with Karen Essex. Over the next few days, I’d like to share some more with you about the other three books, as well as about how they got published and who published them – and what my class thought of them!

LR

No comments: